We are a YouTube advertising agency, we live and breathe YouTube ads.
We are a YouTube advertising agency, on the lookout for an innovative Video Editor to join our team. This is a pretty flexible role as you’d be working remotely on a wide range of clients, turning assets into masterpieces that can convert a targeted YouTube audience. There’s no 9-5pm per se, we’re looking for someone that can work well in a team and on their own time but can also be coached. You’ll be taught how to analyse what’s working, what’s not, how to improve it and we’ll give you case studies & exposure to set you up for life (ideal if you want to work in the ad world!).
- Creative editing YouTube ads from ready assets delivered by clients
- Creating multiple versions of ads to see which one works best with the targeted audience
- Collaborating with other members of the team to structure the clients’ campaigns for success
- Working independently and deciphering feedback via email/video when not able to collaborate
- with team members in real-time
- Offering creative solutions to problems that may arise during post-production processes
- Experienced in video editing for social media/YouTube
- Experienced in Adobe Premiere and AFX
- Basic understanding of YouTube advertising and D2C promotions
- Ready to work on challenging projects with quick turnover and limited assets
- Keen eye for design, enthusiastic approach and “let’s try it out” attitude towards new projects
- Knowledge of Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator
- Animation skills
How To Win BIG In This Role… And what to avoid
- We work from data. We test creative ideas and run with the winners.
- Speed is key. You’ll be expected to turn stuff around fast so we can test fast – if it wins we can turn it into a masterpiece next time around.
- You need to be coachable but also have your say. We’ll probably ask you to do things that go against the rules.
- Take initiative. You won’t be told what to do at every turn, so you’ll need to just take control and work to what’s required.
- Sometimes you’ll be super busy and sometimes you’ll be quieter – it’s the nature of the role.
- There’s no “9am-5pm” timing with us – we just need the job done. If you get too busy we’ll find you help.
- Monday-Friday shift of 9AM to 6PM Manila time
- Must have a strog internet connection and own equipment
By clicking on the “I’m Interested” button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. (“Outsourced”) to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.