Welcome To Workoba.
At Workoba are looking for a Virtual Assistant to our client with ecommerce store development, management and marketing with our team while working remotely.
As an Ecommerce developer, manager and marketing in Virtual Assistant capacity, you will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings, designing online stores, developing partnerships with other online stores, marketing outreach, management online ecommerce platform(s), assisting company for selling online and growing online presence. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Skype, noise free background, ecommerce store development experience such as Shopify & Ecwid and above all be able to manage selling on multiple sites.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle development side of the ecommerce platform, administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
- Experience in designing and developing online stores on Ecwid and Shopify platform
- Experience in managing online listings on various eCommerce platforms such as Amazon, eBay etc.
- Good English – Verbal and writing skills
- Sales Outreach
- Partnership development
- Understanding of online marketing
- Social Media Marketing & Management
- Troubleshoot & assist clients
- Respond to emails and phone calls
- Outbound calling
- Online research and marketing
- Schedule meetings
- Lead generation and prospecting
- Manage a contact list
- Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
- Understanding using online communication tools such as Zoom, GoToMeeting, Skype, Etc
- Online calendar management
- Assisting point of contact with day to day activities
- Organize managers’ calendars
- Perform market research
- Give product demos
- Product research and markeitng
- Team player
- Create presentations, as assigned
- Address employees administrative queries
- Provide customer service as the first point of contact
- Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid organizational skills
- High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus
- Quite surrounding to work from home or virtually from anywhere
- Desire to learn and earn