• Responsible for recommending tax strategies, preparing tax returns,
analyzing tax regulations, monitoring industry trends, and completing tax
• Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
• Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
• Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
• Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
• Ensure compliance with regulations by forwarding required information to tax and local authorities.
• Offer support and guidance during audits.
• Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
• Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
• Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
• Liaise with external tax consultants on advisory and compliance.
• Provide support in handling and managing all tax audits/investigations/inquiries.
• Responsible for taxes in relation to corporate, income and transaction, and
operations of the group as well as overseeing all tax provision, compliance and planning work.
Qualification, Skills and Knowledge:
• Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Accountancy or Professional Degree or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in taxation in a professional firm or
• Strong technical knowledge in taxation (especially corporate tax compliance and
planning/advisory, indirect taxation and transfer pricing).
• Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, interpersonal skills, team player and resilience.
• Ability to establish priorities, work within tight deadlines and handle multiple
• Strong Excel spreadsheet skills and hands-on experience with Accounting
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in shared services management or Telco industry is an advantage but not mandatory
• Transition experience and/or ERP implementation experience;
• Experience of working in a / within a multicultural, international environment
Audit & Taxation