- Responsible for the entire selling function of the assigned floor area which includes: scheduling of personnel, monitoring of sales, maintenance of cleanliness and orderliness, handling of customer complaints, proper window, and merchandise display, etc.
- Key Result Areas include Sales, Operations (Customer Service, Inventory Management, Visual Merchandising); People Management, Supervision, and Training.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent
- At least 2 years (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Retail experience is a MUST preferably in fashion
- Depending on the candidates’ qualifications, the position will either be as Assistant Store Manager or Store Manager
- Area of assignment: Levi’s Eastwood and Levi’s Rob. Metroeast
- 2 Full-time positions are available