- Program Results – Analyzes key operating statistics and income/gross profit performance; evaluates underlying operational metrics and business trends with business owners; documents variance analyses and reasons for actual results differing from budgeted and forecast results.
- Reporting – Generates various monthly and quarterly reports from the general ledger; responds to internal requests for reports, investigations and analysis primarily using Excel and other financial reporting tools and databases.
- Budgeting and Forecasting – Prepares the monthly forecast and annual budget for multiple location, clients and programs. Supports the FP&A Manager/Senior Officer and other FP&A Analysts in developing the forecasts; validates and analyzes budget/forecast submissions for FP&A Manager/Senior Officer.
- Other – Prepares variance analysis reports for senior managers. Participates as team member on finance projects which will help to improve the business.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Must be amenable to work in a fixed nightshift/graveyard (will support Operations Dept/US Corporate Finance Dept)
- Must be amenable to a temporary hybrid set-up
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 6 months experience in budgeting and reports generation (e.g month-end closing, cost analysis, revenue analysis) is an advantage
- Experience in a call center/BPO setting is a plus
- CPA license is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good communication skills
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply!