The position is responsible for performing confidential administrative clerical duties relating to organizing and coordinating procurement activities, review and distribution of information to include: Request for Proposals (RFP’s), formal bids, price quotations, agreements and blanket purchase orders.
- Organize all procurement activities relating to request for proposals, sealed bids, and price quotes.
- Review requisitions for completeness and accuracy; follow up on discrepancies with the initiating department; identify available suppliers for each requisitioned item.
- Organize and maintain computerized records containing vendor and bid information.
- Process requisitions into purchase orders and any resulting change orders.
- Receive, open, screen, log and date stamps bid responses/quotations, mail as required and organize bids for review by the officer
- Perform general clerical duties such as maintaining general files, typing, data entry,opening mail, and completing and processing standard purchasing forms.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and appointments as requested; respond to inquiries which do not require the personal attention of the Admin and Procurement Officer
- Correspond with vendors regarding prices, product availability, and delivery.
- Respond to inquiries from department regarding requisitions, purchase orders, contracts and pricing information.
- Perform related work as required.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy (BSA) or any finance-related course
- Work experience in accounting, procurement or any corporate accounting is a plus
- Must be amenable to a temporary hybrid set-up
- Must be amenable to a fixed nightshift (will support VXI US Corporate Finance Dept)
- Must be amenable to render extended working hours and work on weekends and holidays if needed
- Effective verbal and written communication skills