Responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating and controlling the activities of the independent training classes from training needs analysis to the evaluation of training effectiveness; ensures the responsiveness of training programs to the actual needs of trainees for the optimum delivery of company or client requirements.
- Monitors training progress of ongoing classes and OJTs to ensure that activities are carried out on time and manages logistics, manpower and schedules.
- Oversees the activities of the training department in delivering programs that are responsive to individual, operational and client needs.
- Receives training needs instruction from client, communicates the need to the department/s concerned, and directs the implementation of necessary training programs.
- Monitors training progress to ensure that activities are carried out on time and manages logistics for billable hours.
- Develops long-term training strategy including ongoing needs assessment and feedback from operations and support departments.
- Attends calibration meetings with client, training and quality department to discuss updates, immediate issues and action plans.
- Updates and sends training reports to client, covering training progress, evaluation results, and other training details.
- Attends emergency meetings with clients and / or colleagues from other sites for the immediate resolution of issues and concerns.
- Identifies departmental and companywide training needs; plans and prioritizes activities to address those needs.
- Evaluates the performance of staff according to their respective schedules; maintains objectivity in the rating process by ensuring that ratings are supported by pertinent documents; discusses the rating with the employee for a better understanding of their performance.
- Conducts weekly meeting with staff to keep the team updated on current issues, new incidents encountered on each training class, and client or project updates.
- Develops training module, as necessary, for specialized training requirement; conducts research and gathers materials based on the specific need.
- Develops and implements action plans to address performance gaps of subordinates; recommends / implements corrective action as necessary.
- Enforces discipline among staff; documents infractions of company rules by accomplishing an Incident Report (IR) Form, as necessary; submits the IR form to the Human Resources Department (HRD) for processing.
- Conducts training classes, as necessary.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Must have completed 2 years in college / college degree in Education, Communications, Psychology, Behavioral Science, HR Management
- With at least 3 years work experience, 1 year of which as a supervisor in the call center industry
- Must be amenable to work in the graveyard / night shift
- Willing to be assigned in VXI Pasay
Training & Dev.