Warehouse Supervisors oversee and coordinate daily warehouse activities such as receiving and storing goods, managing inventory levels, ensuring the efficient delivery of goods, supervising staff, and securing the warehouse.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Management, Operations Management
- At least 3-5 years working experience in the related field
- Can work immediately
- Knowledge in SAP System
- Knowledge in Traded Goods.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Decision Making Skills
- Inventory Management Skills