Our HR Budget Manager leads the preparation of staff cost budget, forecast and monitoring, hiring rates, salary increases, wage order, incentives, and annual bonus.
• Preparing and analyzing the staff cost budget, forecast and regular monitoring of actuals and variances. Sharing of insights drawn from the data being managed.
• Ensuring accurate and timely implementation of new hiring rates, wage order, 13th month pay, and salary changes due to merit increase, salary upgrade, promotion, and regional transfer
• Participating in the review, research and study of total rewards tangible elements
• Preferably a degree holder in Accountancy
• With experience in staff cost budgeting and forecasting
• Willing to be assigned in Pasay City