Asia’s number 1 pharmacy retail brand
Best companies to work for by HR Asia
This role focuses on:
- Delivering the health sales target based on the O + O selling plan of Pharmacist/Pharmacy Manager through applying Brand of Service and Selling Techniques (suggestive selling, sharing product knowledge and highlighting promotion offers, Real Time Stock & Spiels)
- Adhering to the Company SOPs/Dispensing Guidelines and other related processes and procedures on health category/products (selling, service, receiving, storage, display, dispensing, counseling, returns and disposal)
- Organizing and cleaning stocks in his/her area of assignment (dispensing area, bio ref and other fixtures), replenishing stocks and maintaining merchandise security and reporting immediately any suspected internal/external theft.
- Monitoring product shelf life, recording expiry dates and adheres to inventory guidelines First Expiry First Out (FEFO) and display merchandise according to Display Guidelines and FEFO.
- Processing of cashiering transactions from customer payment, loose change funds, accountabilities and end of day completion in compliance to Retail Operating Standards.
- Exercising discretion and confidentiality with all employees and patient information
- Ability to consistently implement service delivery standards, selling techniques and SOPs/Dispensing Guidelines to sustain and improve sales and profitability without dispensing errors.
- Ability to implement in-store and digital sales initiatives program
- Ability to effectively follow policies and procedures to impact efficiency and internal and external regulatory compliance
- Ability to implement housekeeping, inventory management and security tasks to manage availability, quality of stocks and minimize shrinkage
- Ability to comply with basic policy on ASW Data Security and Privacy, and be accountable for any non-compliance
- Ability to implement and complete learning and developmental plans and programs
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Biology, Nursing, Others, Pharmacy/Pharmacology, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): cashiering, customer service, RETAIL PHARMACY.
- No work experience required
Opportunities for career progression
Paid vacation and sick leaves
Gratuity Pay and Retirement Plan
Probationary position and direct hire employment
Service Loyalty Award