- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Management , Engineering (Industrial), or equivalent.
- Willing to work in Pasay City area
Our Space Planning Manager (Micro) is the person responsible in ensuring increase in profit and sales productivity of products through optimal space allocation and utilization when revising planograms and plotting brand highlight requests and ensures implementation of annual space planning plans.
- Reviewing the quality of proposed POG and identifying areas for new items or new product ranges
- Continuously working to improve the overall effectiveness of planogram management through development of automation, communication and reporting tools
- Providing detailed reports for analysis to continuously improve category sales growth
- Ensuring that all brand highlight spaces dedicated for hero display are utilized in achieving Other Income targets for all categories
- Coaching team members on Micro space management