Jumbo produces premium live stream events. We create unforgettable digital experiences for projects that matter by building custom software solutions that enable event planners to capture audiences and broadcast in a seamless technology platform.
We are entering the busy season of event production, and we need someone to help make our client’s projects a success.
For that, Jumbo is seeking a Web Producer to play an integral role in our production team. The producer will design and manage custom instances of our web-based live streaming software platform, and then execute events for our clients within the platform.
This role reports cross-functionally to members of the production team. Remote work is available for those with quiet, customer-ready remote work environments. Otherwise this role will work out of our office in Charlotte, NC. Jumbo works with clients internationally, and therefore some work will occur outside of traditional business hours.
- Manage the backend CMS of custom instances of the Jumbo web-based live streaming platform, uploading and arranging creative and technical assets
- Creatively arrange the frontend development of client platforms to make each project and visually stunning
- Serve as remote live producer for a variety of client events including video switching, end user support, maintaining signal flows, adherence to the run-of-show, and communicating with client lead
- Interface with clients and the client success lead to determine project goals, vision, and timelines
- Hit all production deadlines while providing clear and timely communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Create and develop multimedia content for internal and external projects
- Perform administrative duties such as sitting in on client meetings and logging show notes
- Contribute to sales and marketing programs
- Problem solver
- Tech savvy
- Quick learner
- Detail oriented
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of relevant experience. We consider relevant experience to be any role in which your chief responsibility was video production, website implementation, or event planning that leveraged technology and interfaced with clients.
- Black Lives Matter
- All gender and sexual identities are valid
- America is a country of immigrants
- Women’s rights are human rights
- All workers deserve to make at least a living wage
- Work-life balance is the cornerstone of joy