The main objective of this department is to be able to allocate, manage, monitor and sustain the workforce and business needs of Weblio Philippines Inc.
The Project Manager is expected to commit working hours in improving, supporting, analyzing and taking initiatives to find solutions regarding the challenges of our staff and Clients. The BDM must have a deeper understanding and appreciation of our client’s and staff’s strengths and weaknesses and turn them into opportunities of growth and advancements. Exhaust all possible sources to be able to achieve the company’s mission and vision.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Distinguish the company needs and provide direction, through partnership and support to the Tutor Securing Section Department to achieve departmental goals and needs.
- Establish and implement better communication protocols and processes.
- Secure Tutors from Outsource Tutor centers and analyze the Quantity vs Quality rate of tutors
- Attend onsite and offsite meetings
- Support the administration of internal project initiative
- Responsible for ensuring project compliance guidelines are met
- Develop and implement BCP to minimize possible project risks and issues and bring issues to resolution.
- Focus on contractor acquisition and find potential centers to bridge significant gaps or needs of available tutors
- Lead all phases of the project from initiation, recruitment, training, demo, contracting and deployment.
- Manage, maintain and monitor sourced tutors through training, demo and development.
- Facilitates required project management activities and deliverables, as required by contract, including order management, lesson management, weekly, monthly, quarterly annual project & management meeting, coordination across departments, lesson count processing, tracking of loss hours deductions and payments and legal tax compliance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; or equivalent related experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a project management management capacity, with preference and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, professional services environment
- BPO experience – customer support, operations
- Must have a strong strategic and analytical thinking to identify interdependencies on issues and possible resolutions outcomes;
- Established track record for taking a consultative approach to designing and delivering innovative learning programs with measurable business results that meet stakeholder needs
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong writing skills
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills
- Influencing and leading
- Strong command of Microsoft Office & G Suite skills
- Data Management and Analysis
- Ability to travel on average, based on the need for offsite and onsite visitations