Associate, Cost and Inventory shall be responsible for the accurate inventory levels and costs allocation. Developing inventory analysis reports and analysing variances.
- Responsible for the stocks inventory, physical count and monitoring of cycle count.
- Updates the Standard Daily Transactions in the system by noting the Sales Orders / Purchase Orders confirmed with the customers.
- Ensures that all Sales Orders scheduled for pick-up and delivery for all drop shipment transactions are coordinated with the millers.
- Posts all requested inventory transfers on time.
- Facilitates movement of stocks inventory in the system and transfer of inventory per warehouse.
- Monitors, reconciles and files Delivery Receipts.
- Graduate of Accounting and any business related courses.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.