A. FIELD ACTIVITIES
- Prepare and execute Product Field Tours.
- Conduct and monitor results of product demonstrations.
- Conduct Farmer, Land Owner (BLO), Key Influencer (KIF) meetings.
- Prepare and execute Product Launches.
- Supervise and monitor Sustained Demo programs.
- Execute Caravans as deemed appropriate and as agreed with TSR/Marketing.
B. SALES/COMMERCIAL ACTIVITIES
- Book orders from dealers/cooperative/seed growers associations endorsed to distributors through Sales Turn Over (STO) Forms.
- Monitor product inventory at the dealer level including that of competition.
- Ensure products are merchandised properly at the dealer level i.e. prop product facing, eye level with customers, products are clean.
- Secure orders from farmers/BLOs and link to dealers/distributors through STOs.
C. TECHNICAL ACTIVITIES
- Promptly handle product complaints and gives ample feedback to management.
- Liase with DA Technicians/MAO on proper usage and disposal products.
- Conduct Safe-Use meetings for farmers.
- Identify 50 Big Land Owner (BLO), Key Influencer (KIF), Financiers (F). Minimum of 5 Hectares and up for Rice and Corn 50 Hectares and up for IBG Growers, 50 Hectares for Sugarcane and identified qualified lowland and highland veggie growers.
- Set ideal potential and strength of product positioning per Farmer/account to get the estimated annual/semi-annual/quarterly/monthly and weekly target.