Some of the key responsibilities this role is accountable for
1. Voice audits & feedback
2. Voice audit process documentation as per business requirements
3. New hire training for new engineers. Documentation should be available on Attendance and assessment scores
4. Refresher training for every engineer.
5. Email / Chat audits based on business requirements.
6. Work with service desk competency tower and implement best practices
7. Work with Delivery team and identify voice training needs
8. Training scheduling as per business requirements, training plan review and approval.
9. Continuous improvement in Voice competency at account level
10. Develop voice skills of engineers to meet customer requirements in 6 months from date of joining
11. Ensure engineers attendance for trainings as planned unless there is a crisis impacting contractual deliverables
12. Define / Revise weekly and daily report formats as per business requirements
13. Publish daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly reports
14. Ensure availability candidates for walk-in interviews
15. Complete voice screening of candidates in 24 hours during weekdays unless candidates list is more than 10 profiles
16. New hires training on voice and soft skills
17. Provide Timelines for CSAT scores achievement and sustenance
18. Improve & sustain CSAT scores on voice competency as per targets & timelines agreed with delivery
19. Weekly reviews with delivery team, Monthly & Quarterly reviews with delivery and customer
20. Participate in DSAT RCA review calls if the DSAT is due to voice competency issue
1. College Diploma / Degree or higher qualification in any discipline
1. 5-9 years of Total experience
2. At least 4 years’ experience as voice coach
3. Excellent command over spoken and written English
4. Should be able to handle Grammar, Soft skills, Accent Neutralization, C/Service & Business English
5. Must have a zeal and passion for training & excellent interpersonal skills
6. Exposure in an international corporate environment is a must
7. Ability to perform in adverse situations
8. Should be well versed in handling computers esp. Word, Excel and Power Point
9. Willing to work in shifts in 24X7 environment
Training & Dev.