Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide an overview of performance of Training team on bi-weekly basis
- Oversee performance of the trainers, performance of new hire on-boarding, and reporting to Customer Training Team
- Develop proactive training strategies to improve quality metrics of the agents
- Perform root cause analysis of the accuracy of new hire performance during the on-boarding process. Assess mid and low quartile knowledge gaps in order to recommend targeted training needs, and provide improvement recommendations for any training material or policy
- Oversee certification of the OS Training team, and Senior Agents (Senior Agent) in liaison with their Business Partner
- Conduct monthly class observations of the trainers, each trainer should have 3 quarterly observations
- Discuss/review with Customer trainers on class observation process
- Ensure adherence of Training Team Key Performance Indicators
- Attend all Train the Trainers and training related meetings with Customer training team
- Attend and participate on Global Quality Calibration Session
- Attend Weekly Business Reviews, and Monthly Business Reviews
- Support the planning, scheduling, and coordination of all required training for their sites
- Manage all aspects of the training program including planning, design, development, implementation, delivery and evaluation in liaison with their Business Partner.
- Identify appropriate training curricula for strategic training initiatives, ensuring that training is appropriate to the training audience and designed to fulfill requirements with the optimal delivery methodology
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely data collection and communication by trainers
- Develop and coordinate the execution of the on-boarding plans as well as the targeted training plans
- Monitor new hire knowledge before and after training to help determine follow up training required
- 4+ years of experience in a training leadership role in an Operations environment, previous min. 3+ years of experience in a training delivery role, preferably in an international environment
- Good knowledge of Quality/Process Improvement techniques
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative and commitment
- Excellent communication, consulting, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional groups to produce results
- Passion for ensuring a world class support experience for our community
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a rapidly changing environment and across multiple sites/teams
- Must be college graduate of any field
- Work in the BPO industry and has relevant experience of at least 3-4 years
Training & Dev.
Training & Dev.