Why Join Us?
We promise our employees to experience role clarity, coaching and mentoring, professional development and structured career path through our 5 people promises and keeping employee experience at the core. Experience the culture of Outperformance, engagement, celebration and enjoy wide variety of best in class benefits including free HMO coverage for self and dependent from Day 1; Also contribute to society through our WNS Cares Foundation, where you have the opportunity to support meaningful initiatives and make an impact in the community.
WNS Philippines – Established in 2008, WNS Philippines has been delivering the full spectrum of BPM services – in customer interaction services, finance and accounting, research and analytics, technology solutions and industry-specific businesses for more than 10 years. With more than 8,000 employees spread across 11 sites located in 4 key cities, Quezon City, Pasig City, Muntinlupa City, and Iloilo City – WNS is one of the fastest growing centers in the country.
Our mission as an organization is guided by our CIRCLE of values: Client First, Integrity, Respect, Collaboration, Learning, Excellence.
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent, Education Proofs to be submitted at the time of Joining/Offers.
- Must have minimum of 2 years relevant experience for the role applying for
- Must have worked in HR within the BPO industry.
- Strong experience in Human Resources (Case Management, Employee Engagement, and Employee Relations) is required.
- Must be knowledgeable in Philippine Labor Laws and Government Mandated Benefits.
- Must be familiar in doing HR Analytics, Reports, Attrition Analysis and computing metrics.
- Must have experience in Front-Line C&B.
• Structured career path
• Growing and expanding team – more internal career progression opportunities for all
• Free HMO Coverage from Day 1, including your dependents
• Skills Training opportunities
• Paid Leaves
• Annual appraisal