Senior Training Manager
The Senior Training Manager, we require to support our organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and measure key results. The Senior Training Manager must demonstrate several key attributes in order to be considered for this position. Included in this list are the following:
Duties and Responsibilities:
● A quick and willing learner that can master all details of our product and call taking techniques
● Enthusiasm for our business. Takes ownership and acts on behalf of the entire company
● Passion for teaching and coaching others. Takes great satisfaction in seeing trainees succeed
● The intelligence to recognize areas of improvement for the training program, and the ability to articulate/execute them
● Energetic and capable of maintaining command and attention in the training room
● A drive to motivate a team to service our clients the best possible way
● Strong work ethic and a can-do attitude
● Has a relentlessly high standard for oneself and his/her team
● Experienced in business, leadership, human resources, and development.
Basic Purpose and Scope of the Position Responsibilities
1. Oversee training programs—new hire, Up-skilling, and Cost per hire.
2. Check the duration and overall framework and learning strategies used for each training program/module, taking into consideration various adult learning principles and theories, and updates/changes.
3. Oversee training delivery and work planning ensuring the group’s productivity and accuracy and that schedules are met.
4. Promote people advocacy and development through training processes critical to on-boarding employees.
5. Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success periodically and report on them
6. Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary. 7. Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
8. Develop and manage the performance of direct reports such as Training supervisor and trainers; providing prompt and objective coaching and counseling. Coordinate/plan and assign work for staff in accordance with the company and clients goals and objectives.
9. Work and communicate with other departments to ensure ideas/strategies are effectively executed and that they are done with all areas of the company’s needs in mind.
● College Degree or equivalent work experience.
● Coursework in teaching or education is a plus.
● 5 years training experience in BPO or Call Center industry
● At least 2 years of experience as a Senior Training Manager
● Willing to work in Dumaguete City
● Amenable to night shift, weekend and holiday shifts
● Required to work on site
● Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.)
● Excellent communication and leadership skills
● Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
● Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals. Good computer and database skills.
Training & Dev.