- To ensure specific machine performance monitoring is carried out
- Assist and co-ordinate new project transfer where needed
- Ensuring equipment PM and calibration procedure are maintained and implementation
- To initiate activities to reduce downtime at bare minimum
- Follow all Environmental Management System and procedures in carrying out daily activities
- Highlight to superior any activities in the company that may be contrary to the environment policy
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the Company from time to time
- To maintain line equipment performance as per set target.
- To execute identified activities to meet project timeline.
- To improve and upgrade line equipment capability
- Control line equipment spare parts usage
- Workforce transformation to enhance productivity efficiency.
- Awareness on environmental issues, aspect & impact
- Compliance with operation control in the line
- Maintain and sustain machine down time as per target setting (3% per week)
- Meeting the overall project time line set.
- Improve products yield as per product BFT.
- Improve machine MTBA and MTBF as per OEM standard
- To achieve machine breakdown percentage (
- Meeting acquired daily output per machine
- 100% compliance on the EMS and policy related guidelines & practices
- Project completion on time per the established time line.
- Applicants with no work experience are welcome to apply.
- Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Engineering(Chemical); Engineering(Electrical/Electronic); Engineering(Industrial); Engineering(Mechanical) or similar fields.
- Able to use computer and familiar with MS Office – Word/Excel/Powerpoint
- Able to read, write and converse in English
- Good at numbers calculations, use of statistical tools to analyse data
- Able to do simple presentation
- Possess a reasonable working knowledge in the related practices in the industry
- Have good interpersonal skills, communication skills, and able to work with others
Principal / Employer : ISO TECHNOLOGY SDN BHD
Principal / Employer Address : Plot 290 & 291, Free Industrial Zone, Bayan Lepas, 11900
Placement : Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
For interested applicants please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.