WSP, a world leading management and consultancy firm, is seeking Sanitary Design Engineer to join their Building Services – Design team. The fast-paced firm is rapidly expanding, and this is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team of design and drafting experts who will support your growth and development.
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Sanitary or Environmental Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years’ solid work experience in Hydraulics design that includes:
- Design of high-rise buildings
- Hydraulics calculation of pumps/water heater
- Sewerage vent system
- Rain water system
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in site construction of commercial, hotel and residential type projects.
- Experience working on international projects is an advantage.
- Proficient in design software, Windows and Microsoft applications.
- Proficient in using AutoCAD and Revit (MEPF) software.
- Fluent in written and oral English language
- Strong communication skills at all organizational levels, project design consultants and client representatives.
At WSP, being curious about the future inspires us to innovate and deliver impactful and sustainable designs today.
Be part of our team doing purposeful work, helping our communities thrive today, while shaping them for tomorrow.
To express your interest please click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button.