We are seeking a front-end software engineer to:
- Build intuitive, reliable, and maintainable web-based user interfaces
- Iterate on design patterns, taking significant ownership of codebase quality and maintainability
- Mentor junior developers in best practices
- Minimum 3 years experience building web applications using modern techniques (e.g. Typescript, Vue/React, etc.)
- Strong code organization (readable, maintainable codebase)
- Excellent mentorship and communication skills
- Comfort providing feedback to product and design in determining UX
- Excellent ability to implement UX from designs
- Comfort using unix shells and git version control
- All Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
Benefits include unlimited PTO, fully remote work, healthcare/vision/dental/life-insurance and a 401k.
Compensation for this role is $125,000-145,000 base salary plus equity and bonuses. Final compensation is commensurate with experience and skills.