Who Are We?
Xilium is a growing multi-city company with offices in 4 locations. We are a progressive company incorporating the best ideas in work culture, adapted to the Philippines. Xilium creates solutions for the US healthcare market, leveraging the natural customer service and healthcare culture that exists here. We are investing heavily in education and will bring an innovative take on the modern era. We look for people desiring a positive group dynamic where each member trusts their team to have their back. We’ve pioneered virtual work within all the companies’ systems and departments. We strive to have a supportive work environment in service to staff’s career ambitions. We bring people from different backgrounds and levels of experience and allow their merits to drive advancements.
Xilium has a high-performing team that nurtures creativity and teaches productivity. It maintains a collegial, hard-working team that prepares you for success in work and in life.
As a Virtual Medical Assistant (VMA), you support US-based doctors, nurses, or other healthcare professionals in their clinical practice. You provide various frontline patient services and/or back-office tasks while also providing administrative support to the client’s operations when needed.
You work closely with your client doctor, their patients, and their on-site clinic staff. A regular workday could include patient scheduling, prescription refills, insurance verification, medical billing, and maintaining patient medical records.
This is a full-time night-shift job, and you will receive full support from our IT Department and your assigned Account Supervisor.
- Attend to patient communications (via phone or email)
- Gather medical or insurance information
- Update patient records
- Manage patient appointments and scheduling
- Handle administrative tasks (e.g. fax/file management, transcription)
- Safeguard the confidentiality of patient information
- Registered Nurse
- Experience in US healthcare and Medical scribing is a plus but is not required
- Capable in English communication (written and spoken)
- Willing and able to work fixed night shifts.
- Willing and able to commit with the company for at least 18 months
- Has a hands-on experience working in a hospital setup
- 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Healthcare – Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Good English communication skills (written and spoken)
- Proactive and able to raise concerns to immediate supervisors
- Adaptable and can learn quickly
- Tech-savvy and proficient in using computers
- Keen to details
To expedite your application process please visit our website www.xpsjobs.ph/careers or you can send us a message to https://www.facebook.com/xiliumvirtual