The Site Logistics Associate is responsible for:
- Checking the startup pre and post operational accomplishments/ requirements
- Update and examines transactions of all transfer receipts, prescribed receiving handling and storage guidelines for finished goods from manufacturing. Verifies and checks all issuance of materials and supplies to production and distribution.
- Provides accurate inventory count of items every day.
- Coordinates with Inventory Controller in analyzing inventory discrepancies.
- Controls and Leads the receiving and issuing activities of Warehouse in handling specific products by daily checking of monitoring forms and other documents.
- Coordinates with their counterparts in other distribution center/warehouses production codes and/or consume until codes of products to be shipped for verification acceptance.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree of 4 year course or Engineering (Industrial) is an advantage.
- At leats 1 year relevant Warehousing experience of any industry.
- MHE operations is an advantage.
- Knows how to operate MHE (optional).
- Attention to details, good interpersonal skills.
- Amenable to work in Canlubang, Laguna